Sunday, April 25, 2010

The journey begins

As much as those who know me might find it difficult to accept, I am actually a very introverted person, so maybe painting and drawing has always been my way of expressing myself. In that way I think I am far too British, stiff upper lip and all that. But painting and drawing allow me to switch off.


I don't have any of my old stuff with me here in Singapore, it is all in storage in another country...yeah I have been around. But here is something to get started, a pastel I did a few years back while fooling about with my son.

So really what I hope to put here is pretty much my journey, and tips and tricks I learn along the way, that may help others.

At the very worst hopefully it will give a bit of a laugh and something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment